1. Pickup Methods
All items will be delivered to the customers by using Drive-Thru & Pickup service as follows:
• A pickup point will be setup at Emart premises nearby car park area in order for customer to drive-through and pickup their goods.
• The goods will only be handover to the customer who show the correct reference number which had been sent to their email.
• Customer is suggested to drive the car by using the car plate number as per stated in the order form in order to fasten the identification process.
• Customer may contact the person in-charge upon arrival. Customer is suggested to use the phone number as per stated in the order form to fasten the identification process
• All payments must be done before customers pickup their goods.
2. Pickup Timing
All items can be pickup within the same day or at least 2 hours after placing order/ payment. Customer may contact the person in-charge to set the specific pickup time but must within the same day after placing order/ payment.