1. Application for the Refund & Return of an Item
Customer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
• The item was bought within 3 days after the purchase date.
• The Item has not been received by customer;
• The Item was defective and/or damaged on pickup and delivery;
• Emart has delivered an Item that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) to customer;
• The Item delivered to customer is materially different from the description provided by Emart in the listing of the Item; or
Emart will review each customer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether customer’s application is successful.
2. Condition of Returning Item
To enjoy a hassle-free experience when returning the Item, customer should ensure that the Item, including any complimentary items such as accessories that come with the Item, must be returned to Emart in the condition received by customer on delivery. We will recommend customer to take a photo of the Item upon receipt.